Friday, March 25, 2011

Drum roll please...

Okay so hefty sum OOP but I got a lot of stuff!  Can you see everything?  I know you can see me standing on two chairs in the background.  lol

Roughly $40 and change but I have $8 +up rewards for Rite Aid and $6 ECBs at CVS so essentially $24 for all of these goodies.  And to be honest, I used to pay $9.99 and up for a tub of that oxyclean before I got serious with coupons.  I might have found a MC for $1 here or there but I got them both for free essentially with the $5 in RR Almay purchase. 

And lookie, not all make-up!  I decided to save my $3 MC for PF for the CVS sale next week.  $7 ECB with any purchase.  More on that later...


Most of this I told you about here.  Not pictured... One more bag of Chex mix, a girl's got to eat especially with all this exercising going on.  lol  2 Reach toothbrushes.  Not sure where they are at the moment.  Hopefully in the back of the Jeep.  I decided not to get another Benefiber because I think I can do better at Target on a sale with coupon match ups.  More on that later as well...

I forgot to mention the Nivea hand cream.  I needed an extra filler item for one of my transactions at Walgreens.  This stuff is awesome.  99 cents.  My brother of all people introduced me to it over Christmas.  After my my nightly face washing ritual I slap some of this on my hands followed up by a pair of cotton gloves.  I usually rip the gloves off soon after getting in bed but this lotion keeps my hands super moisturized and soft!

Let me see if I can keep this straight.  I went back to CVS and instead of grabbing more Physician's formula that I don't need, again my new policy is $1 or less on those types of items, not $2 or $3 like I have done in the past, I took advantage of the spend $15 on select CVS beauty products, get $5 ECB back.  So I picked up 2 bags of cotton balls for $1.99 each, 1 50 ct. Cotton wool pads or cleansing pads, 1 bottle of tonor, and 1 packages of make up remover wipes.  I like to keep these on hand in my night stand for lazy nights.  lol  So I used my 25% off non-sale CVS coupon that was emailed to me knocking the total back $4.24.  The I paid with a $10 e-card that I bought for $6 it seems like months ago.  Lost yet?  And I paid $3.73 OOP and got back $5 ECBs and $1 for my green tag.  Phew...

I'm bummed that the CVS "Beauty" products I bought didn't count towrds my Beauty club spending but CVS is gonna get me down ladies!  I guess they have them listed as "skincare."

Here are my totals:

SPRING 2011 SPENDING: $4.25


BEAUTY CLUB SPENDING: $92.72

And is anyone else bummed about the lack of cool coupons printing from the machine?  Ugh!  I keep getting the 25 cents of 2 candy bars.  Forget it!  I have received 2 $1/1 Starbucks coffee ones.  They might come in handy to fuel my dependence.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment