Monday, March 28, 2011

SNOTD but on Monday

I did my nails last night.  I wanted to give my nails a 48 hour breather.  lol  I'm glad I waited until today to take a picture because guess what?  The sun is out!  Woo-hoo!

This is a gorgeous color.  OPI Extravagance from the Designer Series.  Looks a little orangey in the picture. 

Here's without sun.

The true color is in between those.  I need to get another camera!
True Story:  I was dropping off the kids at the Wegman's daycare.  Love Wegman's for their daycare!  They probaby figure parents will spend more time and more money if they don't have to rush the shopping with screaming crying kids.  lol 

The day care attendants are phenomenal too.  Just wonderful.  This one woman had this polish on her nails and I had to ask her.  So I found this beauty on ebay!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment