Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Orglamix

So one of my favorite mineral companies just up and disappeared.  After a little research I had no idea that I would open up a can of worms.  Can you say FRAUD?  What the what?  I just can't believe it.  People are saying that she has put her own labels atop of already labeled jars from another company.  I mean really bizarre things.

I noticed that I hadn't seen her post on facebook lately.  The last one I remembered was that someone in her friend's family passed.  Then I read that a couple people haven't received their orders.  Umm, totally shocking, that's not like Cheri.  I'm thinking that something truly tragic happened to her.  Then I read further that there is a disgruntled fan page on facebook.  People are saying that her products are unsafe.  You just can't make this stuff up.

One thing is for sure, Cheri has worked her booty off filling orders for the short time that she was in business.  It is seriously hard work owning a small business.  She is making, or maybe she was re-packaging product and filling orders. That takes an amazing amount of time.  She also has a family.  I was always amazed by how fast she shipped things out and the few times I convo'ed her, she responded almost immediately. 

I feel that her products are amazing.  I love all my eyeshadows and I still haven't tried Magentism yet that I ordered just a short couple of months ago.  I still wanted to try her foundation but if you have have been reading my blog, you know I have a ton to get through.  ;) 

She was well loved, hence the strong backlash of disappointed fans.  I hope that she will be able to recover from this "scandal."  I will say this though, if I already paid for an item and I am still waiting for it 2 weeks later, I would be pretty mad indeed.  She does need to send out individual letters to her customers to explain herself and apologize if she truly did mislead her customers.

Good luck Cherie.  I'm still a fan!  Hopefully you can hang and weather the storm!

UPDATE: Well it's not really an update, Cheri posted this on March 7th.  Apparently I have been living under a rock and missed all of this drama.  Just craziness!!!
 http://www.hautebeautyblog.com/best-beauty-blog/2011/3/7/orglamix.html#entry10706568

No comments:

Post a Comment