Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birchbox

I've been wanting to sign up for Birchbox for, hmm, at least a year?  Wow, time flies!  I love me some samples.  Of course I have my reasons, one, I never get through an entire pan, container, tube, what have you of any make-up item.  Well except for mascara and some eyeliners.  I've hit pan on many eyeshadows but I've never had to scrape along the edges to get every last bit.  Even foundations start to separate before I use them all up.  See where I am going with this?  

Sample sizes are perfect sizes for me!

And I would love to try some high end beauty products.  I have zero fun cosmetic stores around where I live.  Even my Sally Beauty is tiny and never stocks the latest products.  Sure I can drive 2 hours or order on-line, but to be able to try out some high end samples would be nice!

So my first Birchbox will be shipping out on April 10th!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment