Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Latest Target Trip


Pretty good deals.  I did the 10 Smart Ones for the $5 Target Card.  They were on-sale for $1.80 a piece.  I thought that I had a $5 coupon for 10 but alas it was expired.  Boo!  But still a good price.   I picked up 3 Swedish Meatballs.  Delish!

The Benefiber I picked up for 94 cents a piece.  I had a 2 $3/1 Target coupons as well as 2 $3/1 MC coupon!

The double pack or bonus back of Secret was $3.64 I think and I had a $2 MC.  It was actually for The Secret Clinical and no beep!  Yay!  So $1.64 for 2 deordorants.

The Satin Care wasn't an amazing deal but I had a $1 MC making the 3 pack $3.24.  I think I have enough shave gel...

The John Frieda was on sale for $5 and some odd cents, probably 94 or 97.  But I had 2 $1/1 MCs and $3/2 Target coupon.  I can't wait to try it out!  Since I've been using the lightening spray, my hair has been a little dry, probably from all the blow drying.  Normally I air dry until it's almost dry then I will put large velcro rollers in and blast with heat and let it totally dry.  About 30 minutes, usually about the time it takes to get all three kids up, dressed and the older 2 teeth brushed.  I get up super early btw...

But with everything else I got, 2 loaves of bread, 2 boxes of Gogurt, 2 gallons of milk, 3 lean cusinines, 10 Smartones, some fruit snacks...  I think that's it, $31 in coupon savings and $5 GC.  Not bad...

UPDATE:  I just printed out 2 $3/10 SmartOnes MCs.  Wish I had these when I went shopping!  Now they are offering $1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment