Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fitness Log Day #7, #8 & #9

Sunday and Monday...

Sunday was kind of a day off.  I have the core routine down so I do it everyday.  It takes me 20 minutes to go through it twice.   I'm working up to do all the exercises 3 times but double the times that they say to do.

Monday I did a ton of ab work.  I remember watching this Mtv show on Britney Spears, I mean years ago.  One of the segments focused on her work out.  She said at the time she was doing a 1000 variations of crunches a day.  That's what I am working up to.  I'm up to 200.  I do all different kinds.  1000 will probably take me an hour straight.  I don't usually have the kind of time.  lol

Tuesday (yesterday) more abs, I incorporated weights, push-ups, planks, pilates 100 and I did an hour of yoga.

I realize that I need to get some cardio in the mix.  I would have went running but it is so dang cold around here the past week. I mean in the 20's.  That doesn't make for fun running and yes I want it to be fun.  I don't want to be huffing and puffing trying to catch a breath and my lungs will burn from the cold air and all I will be doing in coughing.  I know, excuses, excuses, but I swear it is the truth.  hahahaha  I might be a little asthmatic but I ignore it.  However, if I was more in shape, I wouldn't be gasping for as much breath and I wouldn't be coughing as much.  So that's why I am not running in the cold.  lol

Oh and 11 more days to form a habit.  It usually takes the body about 21 days of consistant routine.  I'm almost half way there!  Yay!

And I should probably start a food journal.  I eat healthy, well right now my diet consists of oatmeal in the morning, sometimes with blueberries or bananas in the mix, a Smart One for lunch, a bowl of Special K for dinner, last night we had eggs and toast.  I'm not much of a snacker but I need to get more veggies in there and water.  I can get down a liter in the morning no problem but I start to taper off in the afternoon.  I have to get back to 2 liters a day.

So there you have it. I'm about to start working on Day #10.

No comments:

Post a Comment