Friday, March 25, 2011

Fitness Log Day #4

Phew what a day! 

I didn't do much "exercise" per se,  just lots and lots of cleaning.  I filled up the Jeep and brought many bags and baby things to the Salvation Army.

I did some more core exercises this evening and my daughter showed me a few things that Kindergartener's are doing during gym class.  Holy Cow!  They are working those kids hard!  Tons of floor exercises and ab workouts.  The do this climb the rope thing wear they count down from 10 to 1 while sitting back to laying down on the ground and then they count up to 10 while sitting up.  Holy abs!  Craziness!  I was happy to hear that they do a lot of stretching as well.  Childhood obesity is really on the rise, I see it every day.  Teaching kids healthy habits while they are younger are super important for the future of the world. Seriously...

We did a little yoga, I made up a routine so my son and daughter could follow along.  It was really funny.

Tomorrow I plan on my first run, well it will probably turn into a 5 minute jog, and then a longer walk with the dog.  I will let you know how it goes!

Who's with me here?  Anyone?  Bueller, Bueller...

No comments:

Post a Comment