Sunday, March 20, 2011

Free shipping at Origins.com

Another free shipping deal and this one I am going to take advantage.  I am in need of a moisturizer and I've heard great things from Tiffany D about VitaZing.  She says it's life changing.  Even if it's half that, I will take it!  I tried a sample way back when and I did like it and now I am in need!  It has a slight tint to it.



In addition to free shipping they are offering a free 3-week supply of some of their moisturizers with the following codes:

Starting Over – START
Brighter By Nature – BRIGHT
A Perfect World – PERFECT
Youthtopia – YOUTH

I haven't decided between Starting Over or Youthtopia.  I think with the Supermoon last night, Starting Over will give me a fresh start.  lol  I might go with that.

And in addition to the 3-week moisturizer supply, you will also get a choice of 1 of 3 other samples.  I'm going to grab the Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sample Advanced Face Serum.  I've been wanting to try it forever but it is so dang expensive.  I'm sure it will be amazing.


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment