Saturday, March 26, 2011

Beauty Sales I'm excited about starting tomorrow 3/27!

CVS:

Wicked psyched to see that at CVS $7 ECB for any Physcian's Formula purchase.  I'm going to get some Happy blusher.  My old Body Shop blusher that I have been using for a year just doesn't look right to me anymore.  Too light and shimmery.  It's been bothering me for a couple of weeks.  lol

Revlon, Clean & Clear, Sally Hansen L'OREAL eyshadow, liner or mascara:  BOGO 1/2 off 
Better deal on Revlon at Rite Aid though.

Rimmel and Maybelline:  Spend $10 get $3ECB
Better deal on Rimmel at Rite Aid though.

Lots of Skincare and Lotion generating ECBs.

Also Skintimate Shave gel is generating $2.50 in ECB making it 44 cents after a 55 cent MC.

All Tresemme is 2/$7.  I've been wanting to try out the new dry shampoo.


Rite Aid:

Revlon is 40% off and $4+up rewards with $10 purchase.

Maybelline & Garnier BOGO1/2 off and $5+up rewards with $15 purchase.

Covergirl 30% off.

Almay 40% off.  Do you really need any more?  lol

Aveeno, Neutragena, Lubriderm  $5 +up rewards when you buy 3.

Crest Pro-Health BOGO 1/2 off and $5 +up rewards with $25 purchase. There are a ton of MC's floating around out there to make this a good deal. This toothpaste and rinse combo really makes the teefers sparkle.





Walgreens:

Great filler items for 29 cents this week... Snickers eggs or Russell Stover eggs....  Awesome.

RIMMEL 50% off  I have a few $1 off coupons for the Lash accelerator mascara which is amazing and nail polish...  also great stuff.

Cheap Colgate Total  2/$6 with $4 RR, so 2 for $2  I have $1/1 MCs but they expire today.  Bummer.  But if I go late, sometimes my store switches over and I can get both Saturday and Sunday deals...  If the signs are up, they have to give you the rewards...  Just saying.

Covergirl BOGO 1/2 off

Aveeno, Clean & Clear & Neutragena 25% off

Dove deodorant, body, hair care 4/$15 with $5 RR so 4 for $10.    Hook it up with some coupons, I am just finding on $1/1 MC in my binder but there are way more out there...  So potentially 4 for $6.  Nice.

Garnier:  4/$14 with $4 RR so 4/$10  I have 4 $1/1.  I might make this one work.

This isn't beauty but Domino Sugar is 79 cents.  There is a $1/2 MC floating around.  Good deal!



So get organized, make a list and work those coupons to get the deals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment