Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day #1...

So I'm a little superstitious...  This is Day # that comes after 12 but before 14.  :)

I went back to my fave purples and greens and decided to combine them into one look!


So today I used just a "few" colors from my collection...


Products used:

PF Jumbo Mascara
PF black liner
Orglamix Wisteria (top light glittery pink)
Lily Lolo Deep Purple
About Face Cosmetics Go to Shop
Orglamix Moss
WnW Kitten

 Swatches from top to bottom:

Orglamix Wisteria (top light glittery pink)
Lily Lolo Deep Purple
About Face Cosmetics Go to Shop
Orglamix Moss
WnW Kitten



So I swept Lily Lolo in Deep Purple all over the lid and then went over again and really packed it on.  Next time I will use a purple cream base with this eyeshadow.  Gorgeous color but as soon as I blinked, that sheen was gone : (  I first tried Pixie Epoxy but it was really patchy.  I then blended out the Deep Purple with WnW Kitten.  I also lined my bottom lid with Deep Purple foiled.  I swept a little Orglamix Wisteria in the inner corner and just a touch on the inner 1/3 of my crease, trying careful not to interfere with the Deep Purple on my lid.  

At this point I was done, but since I had an extra 10 minutes, I wanted a little green in this look so I foiled Orglamix Moss and used it as a liner under the Deep Purple on my lower lid.  To deepen up my crease just a tad, I reached for e.l.f. mineral eyeshadow in Royal but thought I would use Orglamix Moss instead.  Moss is a shimmery green with a matte grey base.  So I swept moss above Deep Purple in the crease.

I just did a thin black line with the PF black liner on my upper lash line and also on my waterline and 2 coats of PF jumbo mascara to finish the look.

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG did you read that book when you were little? It was a math book about kids that went to school on the 1_th floor? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say that I did. lol I just have really bad luck right now and don't want to do anything else to make it worse though I'm sure it could be quite worse in comparison to other's bad luck. I will shut up now. hahaha

    ReplyDelete