Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day #1...

So I'm a little superstitious...  This is Day # that comes after 12 but before 14.  :)

I went back to my fave purples and greens and decided to combine them into one look!


So today I used just a "few" colors from my collection...


Products used:

PF Jumbo Mascara
PF black liner
Orglamix Wisteria (top light glittery pink)
Lily Lolo Deep Purple
About Face Cosmetics Go to Shop
Orglamix Moss
WnW Kitten

 Swatches from top to bottom:

Orglamix Wisteria (top light glittery pink)
Lily Lolo Deep Purple
About Face Cosmetics Go to Shop
Orglamix Moss
WnW Kitten



So I swept Lily Lolo in Deep Purple all over the lid and then went over again and really packed it on.  Next time I will use a purple cream base with this eyeshadow.  Gorgeous color but as soon as I blinked, that sheen was gone : (  I first tried Pixie Epoxy but it was really patchy.  I then blended out the Deep Purple with WnW Kitten.  I also lined my bottom lid with Deep Purple foiled.  I swept a little Orglamix Wisteria in the inner corner and just a touch on the inner 1/3 of my crease, trying careful not to interfere with the Deep Purple on my lid.  

At this point I was done, but since I had an extra 10 minutes, I wanted a little green in this look so I foiled Orglamix Moss and used it as a liner under the Deep Purple on my lower lid.  To deepen up my crease just a tad, I reached for e.l.f. mineral eyeshadow in Royal but thought I would use Orglamix Moss instead.  Moss is a shimmery green with a matte grey base.  So I swept moss above Deep Purple in the crease.

I just did a thin black line with the PF black liner on my upper lash line and also on my waterline and 2 coats of PF jumbo mascara to finish the look.

Have a great day!!!