Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day #3

I was really feeling a purple smokey eye today. 

Here is what I used:

e.l.f. mineral eyeshadow royal on the lid and lower lash line

e.l.f. mineral eyeshdow partier in the crease and outer v

Orglamix Obsidian to darken outer v and slightly in the crease  This is a BISH to work with.  It's not finely milled, like little pebbles and they fall out everywhere!  No wonder I never use it.  lol

WnW Brulee to blend out harsh edges which is a crumbly mess due to a fall.  Everytime I click it shut it keeps breaking apart. :(

The shimmery light shade in the NYX Caribbean palette to brighten under the brow and inner corner

Physicians Formula eye booster upper lash liner and wing  This is a brush which makes a really nice flick.

mark. eyemarker in Jet on waterline and tightline

Clinique lash doubling mascara in black





Swatched from left:  WnW Brulee, NYX, Royal, Obsidian, Partier
Line on top Top:  PF Eye Booster

Again, much more dramatic in person!



















1 comment:

  1. I like this look. So shimmery, my favorite eyeshadow finish! It's simple and looks lovely too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete