Saturday, October 29, 2011

Holiday by AVON

This is the pretty polished mini nail set from AVON.  Great little holiday gift of perfect pro nail enamel jellies and glitters!  A 4 piece set for $7.99.  

AVON says pro nail enamels last "Up to 10-day wear.* High-gloss shine. Salon-quality precision brush. No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates.  *With normal touch-ups."  



First up...  AVON Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in Real Red.  I mean Gorgeous.  Who doesn't need a red in their life around the holidays.  This is actually the only one in my collection at the moment.  A brillant jelly, 2 coats.  Amazing formula.




Next is my absolute fave!  Midnight Plum  AVON now has an updated the formula since that post and it is just spectacular.  Did I already mention that? :)  Here is another 2 coat wonder.  I'm glad to have this shade back in my collection Big 3 Free!




The glitters are, well, glitters!  Glitter Gold on the pinky and middle and Glitter Silver on the index and ring.  Who doesn't love a little sparkle!  

I have 3 coats of the glitter on each nail. 




Real Red and Midnight Plum and can purchased in full size bottle .4 fl. oz. currently on-sale for $2.49. 

No comments:

Post a Comment