Monday, October 3, 2011

NOTD!!!

Yeah, I'm finally taking pictures again...  It's not like I stopped painting my nails or anything like that. :)   I also picked up 3 more nail polishes at Kmart.  Milani on clearance, Maybelline LE and a new Rimmel.  How can I resist?  In my new town it seems the drugstores around here on not keen on LE and even the restocking of cosmetics is hard to come by as well. 

I walked into a CVS last week and almost the entire Revlon display was empty.  Eyeshadows, mascaras, foundations, you name it.  Empty.  I was thinking that maybe some new products are coming out?  Today as well, still empty.  I have a raincheck for the Revlon DNA foundation, which I heard is very sparkly, but alas, I need to at least try it out for free!!!  ECB's burning a hole in my wallet!

Alright onwards and upwards...

Another from the Revlon Expressionist collection, Blue Mosaic.  This is 2 coats, maybe could have used another but I like it just the way it is.  Clear base, blue, green, and silver hexagon glitter, and small blue glitter.  Another sparkly, shiny love, especially in the sunlight.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment