Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day #17 FOTD

The past couple of days I have been using my standard Sweet As Candy, Walking on Eggshells, NYX I Dream of Jamaica palette...

Today I reached into my samples and grabbed Uncharted Emotions from About Cosmetics (She Space) and Muddy Paws from Meow Cosmetics.  Lovely colors!!!

 The above picture was taken in the sunlight.  Love the sparkle!  Uncharted Emotions is on top, Muddy Paws is on the bottom.  Love both colors!


Here are the swatches with a flash.




The products used:

She Space Uncharted Emotions all over the lid and lightly down around lower lid
Meow Cosmetics Muddy Paws which I definitely need a full size of.  I used this in the outer v and crease and foiled as lower liner under/over Uncharted Emotions.
WnW Brulee to blend out Muddy Paws.
Revlon Matte Kohl liner 02 Rich Mink (but I wish I used black)
PF jumbo Mascara for the first coat
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara for the 2nd coat
PF Mineral Glow Pearls Translucent Pearl as a brow and inner corner highlight
I also lined my upper lash line with PF eyebooster in black. 





No comments:

Post a Comment