Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Target Sample Bag Time!

I just love these!  I'm always in need of a cosmetic bag for one.  In fact, I was looking at some on clearance at Target this morning!


I'm excited to try TRESemme Naturals with aloe and avocado!  AVON used to have an aloe and avocado shampoo that worked really well with my hair.

Also attached to the John Frieda Full Repair sample is a $2 MC.  Also included with the sample bag is a Target $3 off 2 John Frieda Full Repair coupon.  So right there, $5 savings on a product that I know I already use! 

There are lots of other Target coupons as well like Maybelline, Ponds, Revlon, Neutrogena, Nivea, CoverGirl, Sonia Kashuk, etc...  Pair any of these with a MC and the huge clearance selection that Target is putting on their shelves right now and you are in savings heaven!

My Target has Maybelline gel liners in Forest and Sapphire, Say Yes to Blueberries eye serum, cosmetic bags, Sonia Kashuk eye brushes, Sally Hansen nail polish and Burt's Bees on clearance just to name a few.  I was dying!  But just so you know, I was good and was just looking!!! 

Umm, wait, the Maybelline liner is on clearance for $3.48 from $8.99, I have a $1 MC and a $1 Target coupon.  Uh oh!  I don't have a blue gel liner...  NO!!!  lol  They are probably dried up.  I will keep telling myself that.

I hope you were able to sign up for this Target Sample Bag.   If not, hopefully they will have another one soon!  I will let you know as soon as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment