Sunday, October 2, 2011

NOTD!!!

I'm liking this new blogger...

So Revlon Carbonite, supposed dupe of Chanel Graphite.  I haven't looked at comparison swatches lately but even when I did see them many moons ago, I just wasn't interested in this color.  I skipped over it many times on my drugstore adventures. 

But then I come across Carbonite in Ulta the other day, full display I might add, needed 4 polishes, and I grabbed it.  It is unique, I don't have anything like it in my collection.  It's a nice fall shade for me.  It's so fun being able to shop at Ulta again. 

I apologize for thses pictures.  One, my cuticles have been a mess all summer.  I got a ton of weird papercuts from unpacking, a weird cuticle stabbing from a fork while emptying the dishwasher, my nails have been literally peeling from all the cleaning I've been doing lately, with no gloves... 

Excuses aside, I just haven't been taking care of my hands and nails!  Back to my sexy lotion-y gloved hands at night so hopefully they will be tip top soon...


 This first picture is in direct sunlight from my bedroom window.  Look at that metallic sheen!  There is gold, silver and a greenish hue all in one! 


This picture is in the master closet under soft white bulb and a flash.

I really like this color. Revlon does a great nail polish, readily available at the drugstores, usually you can pick them up on-sale, with rewards, with coupons, anywhere from $1.99 to free.   The formula is fantastic, usually 2 thin coats will do the job. (except Sunshine Sparkle, great color, horrible yellow formula). 

I paid roughly $2.11 on sale and with a coupon at Ulta.  Still a bargain. 

And I hope Revlon is working on a Chanel Peridot dupe.  Please?  Super tight budget until we sell our house, and a Chanel purchase is just out of the question...

No comments:

Post a Comment