Friday, October 14, 2011

Day #4

This morning was a busy one and I usually will reach for the UD Naked Palette when I need a quick yet, pulled together look.  All the pieces are right at your finger tips!

From the Naked Palette I used Half baked on the lid, combo of Naked and Buck as a transition, a little Gunmetal in the crease, Darkhorse and Creep in the outer v and slightly in the crease, Virgin and WnW Brulee for the highlight, Darkhorse again on the lower lash line.

I did a winged out top lash liner with L'OREAL HiP Cream eyeliner in Black. 

mark. eyemarker in Jet for waterline and tightline.

2 coats of Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara in Black.  I like and prefer to use the all shiny green Jumbo Lash but alas, I need to use everything at least once to complete this challenge, now don't I?

Boom.  Done!



No comments:

Post a Comment