Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day #8!!!

I think I start every post as "Here is another quick look..."  But that's all the time I have folks! 











This palette from Clinique was a gift with purchase as well as the mascara which I have used in other posts.  It is called "colour surge eye shadow quad."   The colors are still available on the Clinique website.

The top orange shade is the darker shade from the Colour Surge Eyeshadow Duo "sunburst duo", the cream yellow is super shimmer in "daybreak, " the green is another super shimmer "sparkling sage, " and the purple is the darker shade from the "pink tweed duo." 

The black PF eyeliner came with a green trio shimmer eyeshadow palette which I will be swatching for you all very soon.  In fact, I have 3 shimmer strips eyeshadow palettes and I will swatch them all!  Yay!  As soon as this liner sets, it does not budge.  I just wet my finger with water and vigorously rubbed a swatch on my hand and it is not moving.  Holy smokes! 

So back to the palette.  I almost tossed it last summer.  I have no idea why!  One day I was going through my collection, decided that since I never used it, I needed to get rid of it.  I was super into mineral loose eyeshadows and was making room.  So glad I kept it.  I love the purple. 

So I used the "sparkling sage" all over the lid.  Took the purple into the crease and the blended the orange in the crease as well and a little above the purple and outer v.  I of course used my WnW Brulee as my go to blender.  I used "daybreak" in the inner corner and under the brow.  I also used the orange and purple as a lower lid liner.  PF liner was used as waterline and tightline.


Hope you are having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment