Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day #11

Here is the look I put together before rushing out this morning with the kids to CVS.  Expiring  ECB's and they were having an In-Store Halloween Party that we didn't want to miss out on.  The kids went dressed in their costumes and had their picture taken and received a bag of treats. 
Love CVS!!!




The products:

e.l.f. mineral eyeshadows in Sassy, Trendy, Innocent, Elegant
Revlon Bronzer in Natural Bronze 8597-01
HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in 905 Black
Rimmel Lash Accelerator 003 Extreme Black
PF Jumbo Mascara in Black



For this look I used Trendy all over the lid and Sassy in the crease.  I also used the Revlon bronzer to blend out Sassy and in the outer v as well.  Innocent was used as a brow highlight and Elegant was used as an inner corner highlight and also on the first 1/3 of the eyelid on top of Trendy.  I used HiP eyeliner on the upper lid but it is drying out and to make the line smooth I had to make the line thicker than I wanted.  So I went over the black liner with Sassy which was applied as a wet liner.  I also applied it wet as a lower lid liner.  PF black liner was used on my water line.



Swatches from top to bottom:

Revlon Bronzer in Natural Bronze
e.l.f. mineral eyeshadow Sassy
e.l.f. mineral eyeshadow Trendy
e.l.f. mineral eyeshadow Elegant
e.l.f. mineral eyeshadow Innocent


Hope you are having a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment