Monday, October 31, 2011

Day #18

Something blue...

I took pictures this morning in a super rush as usual...  All were blurry of course!  They always look good in the 2 inch screen.  Something is going on with my camera.  It is a dinosaur being a 6 year old.  lol  The automatic focus is not working.  I should be using the manual focus anyway...


I used Almay intense i-color trio for blues 032.  I swept pink all over the lid, topped off the outer half with the silver and put some blue in the outer v and crease.  I lined my water lines with a PF black liner and WnW techno liner for my lower lid.  I also used NYX white eyeshadow base all over the lid, as a, well base...  lol 

I used my current mascara duo Rimmel Accelerator and Revlon Grow Luscious.  I used one coat of each but tomorrow I'm going to step it up and use, gasp, 2 coats of each!   I want to see if the formulas actually work.  By the end of this challenge my lashes should be a mile long for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment