Sunday, October 2, 2011

Revlon haul!!!

So this was a random nail polish haul.  In fact I had just left Rite Aid and didn't have my phone with me to take pictures, but Sinful Colors has a Miss Universe like dupe display and I wasn't even tempted to get any, even with my $3 +up rewards!!!  I just haven't seen anything unique enough to grab.  I've been working on frankens and layering.  No time for stamping...

So as I was shopping for party supplies for my son's first birthday party, a trip to Ulta was on the list of things to do.   I'm so focused... What did Ulta have to do with the party?   Nothing at all, but Physician's formula was 40% off and I had $1 MC's and a $3.50 off $10 purchase and it was on my list of things to do.

Well I skipped PF altogether when I saw that Revlon nail polish was on sale for $2.99.    Does anyone really need anymore PF?  I know I still don't!  So I thought why not, and I grabbed 4 Revlon polish.

Carbonite, Starry Pink, Facets of Fuchsia (DL Bad Romance dupe), Blue Mosaic.  I've seen the 3 glitters at Target and did have them in my cart at one point, but alas, they went back on the shelf.  I still haven't seen them in any of my area drugstores so $2.99 a bottle is good enough for me!

I have a mini DL Bad Romance, which of course I have never used.  Weird I know.  It's just so small and I I tried to franken Starry Pink with Revlon Lilac and a silver glitter but it didn't work out.  lol


So with the $3.50 off $10 purchase I got all 4 for $9 and change.  Not bad.

I have Carbonite on my nails right now so I will be posting a NOTD soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think Revlon is 3.99 this week at CVS with a $2 ECB...

    ReplyDelete