Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lightning Fast Mani!

So last week (on our about, or was it 2 weeks ago?) CVS was having a sale on their nail polishes $4.99 with $3 in ECB.  I intended to buy the entire 6 allowed amount since I had so much in ECB's.  However, when I arrived, the one I really wanted, Fierce looked like it had been previously opened and dumped partially out.  I was so disappointed.  All of the other colors were there, but really had my heart set on Fierce.  So dramatic I know. 

So what color did I grab, Innocent, of all the colors.  Very strange for me to grab a pink over green, blue or even lilac.  But I have all these colors, in one form or another.  I did go back, but alas, they were all gone. 

This is my second time wearing this color, which is probably a first in a long time.  The first time I wore it, I put on my standard 2 coats, but it was way too thick.  One coat is much nicer.  The formula is "gritty" but nothing a coat of Seche Vite can't handle.  The fun part is taking off the polish as you are left with silver on your nails after a swipe of remover.  New mani! (?)

A nice quick color if you have just a few minutes to be out the door.




So this is one of I don't know, 100 or so polishes that I have.  I need to make an official list.  Promises, promises... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment