Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day #5!

All I used today for this look was all 5 colors from the NYX 5 Color Shadow Caribbean Collection, which I need to put away now so I can branch out into my other eyeshadow goodies.  I always come back to this palette though.  It may get lost for a couple months underneath other palettes, but this one I can always reach for night or day.

I also grabbed a tube of AVON superFULL Midnight mascara in black pearl.  I only have 2 coats on but this formula needs probably 3 or 4.  But even 2 coats weighed down my lashes.



I use the lightest shade for a brow highlight as well as inner corner and inner 1/3 of lid over the middle shade which I use all over the lid.  The next darkest shade goes in my outer v and crease and the beautifual deep dark matte brown is my top and bottom liner.  The first color, shimmery skin tone one I use as a transition color and to blend out the crease.




1 comment:

  1. why have i never seen this product before? *goes to see if it's still available*

    ReplyDelete