Monday, October 24, 2011

Day #12

Similar colors as yesterday but not really?  Unfortunately yes, really.   I didn't realize it until right now. 

I've been reaching into my browns and bronzes which normally I would reach for greens and purples.  Love this experimenting with colors the experts say are great for blue eyes.  lol















Products used:

Revlon Kohl eyeliner in Rich Mink on both waterlines
WnW I'm getting Sunburned (darkest brown, middle shade) crease and outer v
Orglamix Teak crease and outer v
Orglamix Sweet Pea on the lid, foiled
About Face Cosmetics Go to Shop: brow highlight and inner corner highlight
Rimmel Lash Accelerator: first coat
PF Jumbo Mascara: 2nd coat


The Swatches top to bottom:

WnW I'm Getting Sunburned Crease Shade
Orglamix Teak
Orglamix Sweet Pea
About Face Go to Shop

With flash

In the sunlight



 Squinting in the sunlight.  lol





No comments:

Post a Comment