Friday, October 28, 2011

Day #16


Products used:

WnW Creme Eyeshadow Pencil in 133 Techno
WnW Kitten
WnW Brulee
Orglamix Obsidian
Taylor Made Minerals Touche






Since I love Taylor Made Minerals Touche so much I wanted to do another look just focusing on this gorgeous purple.  I put WnW Creme Eyeshadow Pencil in 133 Techno all over the lid and into the crease.  I then patted Touche on top.  To blend it Touche I used WnW Kitten.  On top of Kitten I used a smidgen of Orglamix Obsidian  which is a pain in the you know what to work with.  Not sure why I haven't pitched it yet.  It's like tiny little pebbles.  To clean up that mess I blended it out with Kitten and Brulee.  On the lower lash lid I used Touche and Kitten and on my water line I used PF black liner.

Hope your day is going well so far!!

1 comment: